The Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
This Practice reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of this Practice and this Practice is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. This Practice is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. This Practice is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this Practice of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice, you warrant to this Practice that you will not use this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice.
Use of Communication Services
This Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
This Practice has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, this Practice reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. This Practice reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THIS PRACTICE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THIS Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
THIS PRACTICE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS Ponca City Urgent Care & Family Practice FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THIS PRACTICE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Please contact us by phone at (580) 762-1911 or by mail at 1201 E Hartford Ave Ponca City, OK 74601.